Free Explain Everything for schools affected by a temporary or indefinite emergency closure.Get Free Extended Access
Due to the recent, widespread, and constantly growing necessity to temporarily close schools, we’ve decided to officially express our desire to help. We believe that we can help teachers and children with online school scenarios, so everyone affected by these closures can avoid significant breaks in their educational programs.
We’d like to support any school in need. That’s why we are offering extended free access to Explain Everything Whiteboard, a versatile tool which can be used for online school scenarios.
Nothing should disrupt education, and nothing has to. Remote teaching and learning solutions can be used in any case of temporary school closures. As a solid edtech tool which is already being used for online education by many institutions worldwide, Explain Everything can help avoid major interruptions.
Helpful Resources to Start Running an Online School
- 3 Strategies for Remote Education
- 11 Creative Uses of Whiteboard for Education
- Document and Improve Students Thinking with Whiteboard Recordings
- Explain Everything Essential Tutorials
- Whiteboard Lesson Ideas – Webinar
- Collaborate and Learn the Basics of Explain Everything – Webinar