There could never be too many discussions on the value of creating interactive learning materials. They bring lots of benefits to the classroom. Not only do they increase student participation and attention, but they also result in a significant increase in both the level of motivation and commitment in the classroom, plus they boost creativity!
How to create interactive learning materials with Explain Everything and Genially – 2 live webinars
We are going to explore this topic with an Explain Everything expert, Rosa Liarte who is a teacher in Malaga, Spain. Rosa discovered our app in 2012 and has since created lots of video materials for her channel: leccionesdehistoria.
During the upcoming webinars on November 19th, Rosa will show how great is Explain Everything and Genially in tandem. She will demonstrate how her explainer videos can be applied to the interactive images of Genially. We’re excited to see this “App Smash” in action! The webinar will be led in both English and Spanish, so make sure to sign up for your preferred session.
Watch the English session recorded November 19, 10 AM ET
Watch the Spanish session recorded November 19, 5 PM, CET
This is an example showing kids using Explain Everything in the classroom:
Check out other Explain Everything webinars and our latest posts:
- Gamification in education – constructivist classroom activities with Sven Heckele
- Doing digital transformation right with Technology Coach Suzanne Paisarn
- The future Explain Everything – an even more teacher-centered digital whiteboard
- Lab Experiments Anywhere – video chemistry lessons with Pat Kalmi
- Explain Everything whiteboard for science and math lessons – tools and examples