Today we updated Explain Everything to version 2.20. It’s the biggest update we made since release of second version 2. Have a look how localised interface looks like (example of one from eight new languages):
I think that the interface in Chinese delivered together with YouKu integration (for those that can’t use YouTube) is a big deal. So far our Chinese customers account for less than 1% of total user base. I hope that release 2.20 makes Explain Everything (or rather 完全演示) much more useful for specific needs in China.
The next important thing is SkoleTube integration. SkoleTube (School Tube) is a platform where students and teachers can upload and share their video and media productions in protected media channels (using Danish-specific student unified login, called “UniLogin”). SkoleTube currently holds approx. 14 online media tools – from this moment Explain Everything is capable to upload creations directly to SkoleTube repository. We also received many requests to integrate Vimeo (not only YouTube) so we did.
Here’s the full list of updated features:
- Language localizations: we added Chinese, Danish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- Vimeo integration
- Youku integration (China)
- Skoletube integration (Denmark)
- Enhanced inspector tool: Scale/Rotation/Horizontal/Vertical object lock
- Increased compatibility with Final Argument (our new iPad app for non-linear content presentation) so both solutions can exchange files (Explain Everything slides to Final Argument, and Final Argument session recordings back to Explain Everything).
Now we’re working on next most requested features – editing tracks + more integration options. As always – we’re awaiting your comments and suggestions, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.