Explain Everything is the interactive whiteboard platform where people collaborate, share, and learn without boundaries. We are currently implementing major updates to our brand, products, and services and we are in need of a talented Senior Motion Graphics Designer/Editor to help us bring our brand to life in motion.
Candidates must have strong Adobe CC skills, be an expert with After Effects and Premiere Pro, and excel at storytelling in a variety of formats. The Senior Motion Graphics Designer/Editor will possess a high-level of creative problem solving and will bring a sophisticated design sense, self-sufficiency, and an ability to become a part of a talented team.
- Create and produce video assets in a variety of formats for social channels, web and other media, leveraging both existing assets as well as new asset creation
- Use industry-standard software to create high quality and beautifully animated visual stories
- Build and incorporate 3D/2D art assets into well-composed and structured graphic assets
- App use and capture from different devices for product demonstrations, promotions, asset creation, etc.
- Assist with static design tasks where needed
- Take direction in style and technique and be open to feedback
- 5+ years in experience in motion graphics, graphic design and video production
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Video or equivalent work experience
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, composition, video, and motion/rich media
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Comprehensive experience in After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Maya/3D Max, Cinema 4D, and industry standard plugins
- Knowledge of video compression for web
- Knowledge in gif creation and optimization
- Efficient in 3D animation
- A flare for live action and motion graphic editing
- Ability to take direction and use templates
- Strong animation and storytelling skills with understanding of animation principles
- Ability to quickly learn our brand and product
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a dispersed, global team
- Experience in tech, SaaS a plus!
- Passion for learning, technology and collaboration is a plus!